Vessel IT Support (m/f/d)
Waterway IT Solutions – We make ships float with integrated IT solutions!
Are you looking for a new personal and professional challenge? Join our team and experience the world of maritime IT.
Waterway IT Solutions is an international service provider for integrated IT solutions and services in the maritime environment. As a start-up with roots in technical ship-management and long-time experience Waterway combines integrated IT solutions with profound know-how of the maritime industry. With a team of about 20 internationally experienced Fleet IT Specialists, we implement projects professionally and support fleets 24/7.
We are currently looking for new members to join our team at our office in Hamburg.
- IT support for international crew on board the ships of our customers
- Independent troubleshooting (by phone, remotely, e-mail, on site and through on-call duty) for our worldwide operating vessels
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of hard- and software systems
- Support of satellite communication systems
- An exciting assignment in an international environment
- The opportunity to work in an ambitious, international and open-minded team
- Space for your individual professional development
- A job in a fast growing company with innovative projects and challenges
- An attractive remuneration with lots of benefits in a flexible working environment
“Fleet IT combines my passion for IT with the exciting environment of the international shipping industry. The IT support of floating offices is exciting, challenging and innovative - it really never gets boring!” Christian Kramer – Employee
- Successfully completed education in IT or equivalent qualifications acquired through work experience and off-the-job training
- Professional experience in IT Support
- Profound knowledge of the Microsoft environment and the use of standard software
- Knowledge of network technologies
- Systematic problem solving approach
- High understanding of customer’s needs and a service orientated approach
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Schengen visa required