Join us at Ahrenkiel Vogemann Bolten and play a pivotal role in our supply chain excellence. As a Purchaser (m/f/d), you'll be at the forefront of our operations, ensuring seamless procurement of critical goods and services. Discover a career that combines strategy, negotiation, and innovation in a fast-paced shipping environment.
We are looking for a Purchaser (m/f/d) to join our team in Hamburg.
Your responsibilities include:
- Purchasing spare parts and stores worldwide in cooperation with the technical department
- Planning of international freights and delivery follow up
- Coordination of on-board deliveries
- Working with internal Purchase & Planned Maintenance Software, as well as MS Office
- Daily contact with vessel´s crew and international suppliers
- Budget control in cooperation with vessels’ superintendents
- Invoice handling
You fit best with us if…
- You completed an apprenticeship in shipping or another commercial sector
- You have proficient knowledge of written and spoken English
- You have a good work organization, strong team spirit and a high degree of reliability and loyalty
- You have a high proficiency of the MS Office package
- You hold an EU working entitlement
- 30 days holiday
- A bicycle leasing model
- Flexible working hours, partly also from home
- An open, modern and cooperative working atmosphere in a growing company
- Very good public transport connections and a subsidized public transport ticket
Welcome on board!
If you are interested in this varied and responsible position, please upload your application documents with your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date via the "Apply now" button.
Julia Ludolf is also available to answer any questions you may have in advance at +49 (40) 380 22 - 4695.
About Ahrenkiel Vogemann Bolten
AVB Ahrenkiel Vogemann Bolten GmbH & Co. KG is a technical ship manager based in Hamburg/Germany, with focus on modern bulkcarriers. Together we continuously strive to supply efficient and high-quality ship management services to our customers. Shareholders are MPC Capital AG, H. Vogemann Reederei Services GmbH & Co. KG and Aug. Bolten Wm. Miller’s Nachfolger (GmbH & Co.) KG. We are managing a very modern fleet of bulkcarriers and we have 15 Newbuildings under construction.