Project Manager (m/f/d) - Renewable Energy
Making clean energy happen!
We are an ambitious, multinational team working with full determination and enthusiasm towards our shared vision: A sustainable future. We are conscious that the transition to clean energy is one of the most important and challenging topics. Together as a team, we work to achieve our goals with the necessary seriousness, professionalism, but also with a lot of fun.
Due to continued business expansion, we are looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d) to support our project development and construction activities in renewable energy. This position is based in our Bogotá office.
- Manage, coordinate and supervise project development and construction activities for renewable energy projects such as solar, wind or energy efficiency
- Prepare budgets and schedules for all activities related to project development
- Participate in meetings with different stakeholders, e.g. land owners, communities and authorities
- Visit the sites and evaluate the local conditions based on relevant engineering criteria
- Collaborate with local authorities in order to obtain sectoral permits and comply with mandatory procedures
- Execute terms of reference for contracting services, review proposals and specify commercial conditions with service providers
- Support the technical team in reviewing and evaluating projects applying technical and financial criteria
- Follow up on the construction process, engage with subcontractors to secure the project results in terms of quality, time and cost
- Secure the HSE standards during the construction activities
- Manage the site team and provide leadership through the construction activities, commissioning and testing phases of the projects
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience hereof at least 1 year focused on electrical energy
- Electrical engineering, alternatively civil or mechanical engineering with specialization in electrical energy
- Regulatory knowledge of the electricity sector, both for large-scale projects and distributed generation projects
- Profound knowledge of project development and legal requirements in order to take a project to a ready-to-build stage
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to actively drive projects to completion
- High proficiency in MS Office programs
- Knowledge of geographic information systems, such as Shape files, ArcGis, QGIS, preferably experience with renewable energy design software, such as Pvsyst, HelioScope, Homer
- Fluency in English and Spanish (both written and spoken)
- Willingness to frequently travel within Latin American incl. Caribbean
We offer you an exciting assignment in an international environment and the opportunity to work in a future-oriented, dynamically growing industry.
Welcome on board!
If you are interested in this varied and responsible position, please upload your application documents with your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date via the "Apply now" button.
About MPC Energy Solutions
MPC Energy Solutions is a global provider of sustainable energy and primarily focuses on low-carbon energy infrastructure, including solar and wind assets, and other hybrid and energy efficiency solutions. The company participates in full project lifecycle of renewable solutions, from early-stage development through construction and operation. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute your experience in a dynamic and multinational team, with the ability to take on responsibility matching your experience and initiative.
Working hours per week
2 - 5 Jahre
As of now