Marine Operator (f/m/d)
Join the Operations Team of HARPER PETERSEN - a leading partner in shipbroking services and commercial vessel management providing opportunities in worldwide maritime trade - as a Marine Operator (f/m/d) at one of our branch offices in Rhoon or Winschoten!
- Handling of all time charter related operational issues
- Communication with our vessels, charterers and tonnage partners
- Briefing & issuance of captain’s orders and appointment of agencies
- Monitoring of the Carbon related indicators and communication
- Arranging and coordination of bunker deliveries
- Handling of vessels cargo and performance claims
- Keeping our vessel data base updated for your area of responsibility
- Handling the takeover of new vessels
- Cooperation with our Marine Accounting team on the handling of overdue payments
- You have successfully completed your training in shipping and have relevant experience in the above mentioned areas
- Good knowledge of the terms of all time charter party forms
- Good communication skills and an organizational talent
- A detail-oriented and reliable way of working
- A high level of self-initiative and analytical abilities
- You are a reliable and loyal team player
- You are flexible and thrive in a busy & exciting workplace
- Excellent command of the common Microsoft Office applications
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- An exciting assignment in an international environment
- The opportunity to work in an ambitious, international and open-minded team
- Being part of a group with a clear path towards decarbonization and actively shaping the energy transition
- Space for your individual professional development
- A job in a well-organized company with a steadily growing fleet
- The flexibility of working partly remote
Welcome on board!
If you are interested in this varied and responsible position, please upload your application documents with your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date via the "Apply now" button.
Cigdem Dincer is also available to answer any questions you may have in advance at +49 (0) 40 380 22 - 4692.
About HARPER PETERSEN
HARPER PETERSEN offers a wide range of shipbroking and commercial chartering services of container vessels of all different sizes. Harper Petersen is located in Hamburg, Germany, with branch offices in Shanghai, The Netherlands and Singapore. The company is a Joint Venture of the asset and investment manager MPC Capital in Hamburg and the Zech Group, which merged their activities in shipbroking, chartering and commercial ship management under the traditional shipbroker brand name.
MPC Capital AG
22767 Hamburg+49 (0) 40 380 22 - 4692
Working hours per week
at least 2 years
As of now
Rhoon or Winschoten, Netherlands
MPC Capital AG