Investment Management - Renewable Energy
MPC Renewable Energies is an asset management company focusing on the financial aspects of infrastructure and energy-related investments, particularly in the field of renewable energies. Exclusive partnerships with leading industrial partners ensure proprietary access to attractive projects, know-how and experts. MPC Renewable Energies is part of MPC Capital AG, an independent real asset and investment manager specializing in Infrastructure, Real Estate and Shipping with EUR 4,3 bn assets under management. MPC Capital AG has been quoted on the stock exchange since 2000 and employs some 300 people group-wide. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute your experience in a dynamic and multinational investment team, with the ability to take on responsibility matching your experience and initiative. The position is Hamburg, Germany based.
MPC Renewable Energies GmbH is seeking to identify a highly motivated junior professional to support its investment and project management team as an intern (m/f/d) for a period of six months.
Depending on your background, you will be involved in many tasks at MPC Renewable Energies. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining our research database for markets, technologies and projects and for managing all our information access (e.g. studies, specialised press, etc.). You will also be involved in reviewing project and investment related documents and support the team with preparation of presentations and marketing material such as teasers, information memoranda, and pitch books. Depending on your financial and Excel skills, you can also be involved in financial modelling. You will be fully integrated into the team and work directly with the management of the company.
- You’ll need to have an entrepreneurial mindset, be independent, self-starting, full of energy and curious. We are looking for someone eager to learn about the renewable energy and infrastructure sector.
- High proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point is required.
- Basic knowledge of renewable energy technology and a basic understanding of accounting principles are required.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is required; German language fluency would be helpful, but is not required.
- You should be a team player willing to contribute to an open and productive collaboration in your team.