Intern (m/f/d) Asset Management - Renewable Energy
based in Panama City, Panama
MPC Capital is an international real asset and investment manager with a focus on three core segments: real estate, shipping and renewable energies. The company develops and manages real asset investments for international institutional investors, family offices and professional investors.
We are seeking to identify a highly motivated junior professional to support the Asset Management team of the renewable energy business unit as an intern (m/f/d) for a period of six months. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute your experience in a dynamic and multinational team, with the ability to take on responsibility matching your experience and initiative. The position is based in Panama City, Panama.
- Support the asset management team with technical, commercial and administrative tasks related to the renewable energy plants managed by the company
- Identification of areas of improvement in the operation and maintenance of the renewable energy plants managed by the company
- Participation in weekly meetings (in English or Spanish, as required) in which the achievements and findings of the week are discussed
- You have a Bachelor´s degree in Engineering; knowledge and specialization in energy or environmental management will be valued
- Ideally you already completed similar internships or academic assistant roles in the areas of energy or environmental management
- You have strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
- High proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point is required
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required (written and spoken)
You should be a team player willing to contribute to an open and productive collaboration in your team
We offer six month paid internship, that may be extendable based on performance and mutual interest. The internship may be combined with academic research or a thesis topic. You will be working with a highly skilled, passionate and diverse team of 10+ nationalities.