IT Administrator Ship/Shore (m/f/d)
Waterway IT Solutions - The sea is always changing. So are we.
Are you looking for a new personal and professional challenge? Join our team and experience the world of maritime IT.
We are an international service company for integrated IT solutions and services in the maritime environment. With roots and many years of experience in technical ship management, Waterway combines state-of-the-art IT solutions with in-depth know-how in the maritime industry. With a team of more than 20 internationally experienced fleet IT specialists in Hamburg, Dubai and Manila, we professionally implement projects and support fleets 24/7. Please find further information about Waterway IT Solutions GmbH & Co. KG on our website.
We are currently looking for a IT Administrator (m/f/d) to join our team in Hamburg.
- Provision, installation, configuration as well as operation and maintenance of our IT systems and related infrastructure (cloud / on-premise)
- Optimization and further development of the system architecture
- Recording, prioritizing and handling customer requests as well as solving problems in an independent manner for our globally serviced vessels and shore-based offices (by phone, remotely, e-mail, on-site and on-call)
- Managing and cooperating with external service providers
- Create documentations and further develop knowledge management
- An exciting assignment in an international environment
- The opportunity to work in an ambitious, international and open-minded team
- Space for your individual professional development
- A job in a fast growing company with innovative projects and challenges
- Various benefits and a flexible working environment
“Fleet IT combines my passion for IT with the exciting environment of the international shipping industry. The IT support of floating offices is exciting, challenging and innovative - it really never gets boring!” Christian Kramer – Employee
- Successfully completed education in IT or equivalent qualifications acquired through work experience and extra-occupational training.
- Experience in the administration and operation of Windows Server and Windows Client operating systems, as well as network infrastructures and security solutions
- Good knowledge and understanding in the area of patch management
- Practical experience in the development and operation of systems in the Azure Cloud
- High understanding of customer’s needs and a service oriented approach
- Fluency in spoken and written English