HSEQ Assistant (m/f/d)
Ahrenkiel Tankers is a technical ship management company and subsidiary of Ahrenkiel Steamship located in Hamburg, Germany, managing the fleet of selected customers. Our focus is on oil, product, chemical and gas tankers. As a company that is part of the MPC Capital Group, we offer our customers crew and commercial management via our partners, as well as investment management and access to the financial market via the MPC Capital Group. Together we continually strive to supply efficient and high-quality ship management services to our customers.
We are currently looking for a HSEQ Assistant (m/f/d) to join our team at our office in Hamburg.
- Certificate handling
- Organisation of services, technical or otherwise
- Invoice checking
- Travel arrangements for superintendents / service personnel and Visa organisation if required
- Ships mail in cooperation with Nautical and Purchasing departments
- Ship data administration
- Coordination and cooperation with all other departments
- Provide administrative support to HSEQ Team
- You have professional experience in the shipping industry
- Ability to work as part of a team with people of different nationalities
- We require very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of MS Office is essential
- You enjoy working independently and are well-organized
If you want to face new challenges with us, please send your application documents including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date to Marie-Isabel Lewrenz. We look forward to receiving your documents.