Accounting Analyst (m/f/d) - Renewable Energy
based in Bogotá, Colombia or Panama City, Panama
For our quickly growing teams in our offices in Bogotá and Panama, we are looking for an Accounting Analyst (m/f/d) to support our finance organization. You will be able to help build the structures, processes and tools that we need to realize our investment and expansion plans.
- Take care of all accounting tasks (bookkeeping, invoice processing, tax filings, payroll, monthly, quarterly and annual closings, etc.) for our regional companies in Colombia, Central America and the Caribbeans
- Support the preparation of quarterly and annual reports in accordance with IFRS
- Support the annual planning / budgeting process and the annual audit
- Support local management with corporate housekeeping and record-keeping tasks, e.g. filing and maintaining key corporate documents (trade register, management and shareholders resolutions, contracts)
- Support with treasury activities such as vendor payments, bank account management and reconciliation
- Communicate closely with other departments (controlling, treasury, tax, legal) and with external service providers (tax and legal advisors, among others)
- Field ad-hoc requests from the local management and the teams in Hamburg and Amsterdam
- Degree in accounting or a similar degree, certified accountant is a plus
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of regional accounting and tax standards and regulations
- Advanced knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Knowledge in Exogena for Colombia position is a plus
- Good working knowledge of US GAAP is a plus
- International working experience is benefitial
- Excellent organizational and team working skills
- Fluency in Spanish and English required (verbal and written)
- High proficiency in MS Office programs
- Able and willing to work against hard deadlines
- Willingness to go the extra mile and help build an organization from the ground up
- An exciting assignment and the opportunity to work in a future-oriented, dynamically growing industry
- Close cooperation with our ambitious, multinational and open-minded teams in Hamburg, Amsterdam, Bogotá and Panama City
- A dynamic startup mentality and driven organization
Welcome on board!
If you are interested in this varied and responsible position, please upload your application documents with your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date via the "Apply now" button.
Hanna Steeneck is also available to answer any questions you may have in advance at +49 (0) 40 380 22-4696.
About MPC Capital
MPC Capital is an international real asset and investment manager with a focus on three core segments: real estate, shipping and renewable energies. The company develops and manages real asset investments for international institutional investors, family offices and professional investors.