Account Management Executive (m/f/d) - Shipping
Ahrenkiel Steamship is a technical ship management company focusing mainly on container feeder tonnage. As a company that is part of the MPC Capital Group, Ahrenkiel Steamship offers its customers commercial management via Contchart, as well as investment management and access to the financial market via the MPC Capital Group. The MPC Capital Group is an internationally focused asset and investment manager of real asset investments and expert in providing institutional investors, family offices and other professional investors with superior niche investment solutions in real estate, infrastructure and shipping markets. Together we continually strive to supply efficient and high-quality ship management services to our customers.
We are currently looking for an Account Management Executive (m/f/d) - Shipping to join our team in Hamburg.
What makes your work special with us:
You act as a counterpart for customers/vessel owners in technical ship management and communicate with the specialist departments to ensure the implementation and alignment of our internal processes
- Supporting the preperation of technical and commercial reports (e.g. vessel operating costs, project budget calculation, technical condition of vessels)
- Correspondence with vessel owners
- Organizing of meetings with owners and investors, including preparation of presentation materials and writing of minutes
Coordination for the introduction and optimization of processes across departments
Creation of tender documents for new vessels
- Relevant experience in a similar position in technical ship management
- Excellent attention to details and ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet multiple deadlines
Ability to present results in a clear, well formatted understandable way
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Customer service minded
If you want to face new challenges with us, please send your application documents including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date to Marie-Isabel Lewrenz. We look forward to receiving your documents.