Asset Management - Renewable Energy
MPC Renewable Energies GmbH is seeking to identify a highly motivated junior professional with a minimum three years relevant experience to support its asset management team as an intern for a period of at least six months.
About MPC Renewable Energies:
MPC Renewable Energies is an asset management company focusing on the financial aspects of infrastructure and energy-related investments, particularly in the field of renewable energies. Exclusive partnerships with leading industrial partners ensure proprietary access to attractive projects, know-how and experts. MPC Renewable Energies is part of MPC Capital AG, an independent real asset and investment manager specializing in Infrastructure, Real Estate and Shipping with over EUR 5 bn assets under management. MPC Capital AG has been quoted on the stock exchange since 2000 and employs some 270 people group-wide. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute your experience in a dynamic and multinational investment team, with the ability to take on responsibility matching your experience and initiative. The position is Hamburg, Germany based.
Provide support for the management of various renewable energies projects.
Perform analysis of performance data of wind and solar assets in various countries.
Coordinate asset management service providers and manage day to day interactions.
Liaise with onsite service teams/providers regarding current status of each asset.
Implementing operating strategy across a portfolio and on-boarding of newly acquired assets.
Provide technical support for the origination and evaluations of projects that are candidates being considered to be acquired.
- Experience in Operations and/or Maintenance or Asset Management is required; in renewable energies of wind and/or solar is preferred.
- Must be competent with SCADA or other remote control and data management systems.
- We require a minimum of three years relevant work experience, preferably in the renewable energies sector.
- You’ll need to have an entrepreneurial mind-set, be independent, self-starting, full of energy and curious.
- High proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point is required.
- Must have a sense of responsibility, commitment, motivation, force of conviction, and open-mindedness.
- Fluency in English and Spanish (both written and spoken) is required; German language fluency would be helpful, but is not required.
- You should be a team player willing to contribute to an open and productive collaboration in your team.